Furnishing of Aadhaar mandatory for final settlement of Pension claims
The EPFO has clarified that obtaining of Aadhaar should be mandatory for the time being only for final settlement of Pension and not in withdrawl cases. The EPFO had extended the date of submission of Aadhaar Number authentication by the members of Employees’Pension Scheme 1995 upto 31st March 2017.
However, news item appearing in few dailies suggested that Aadhaar is not required in settlement of pension claims. Accordingly, the EPFO reiterated that the requirement of submitting Aadhaar is not insisted for the time being only in withdrawal benefit cases under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995. Furnishing of Aadhaar is still mandatory for final settlement of pension and scheme certificate cases.
- 7th PAY COMMISION
- EMPLOYEE NEWS
- RAIL NEWS CENTER
- INFORMATION CENTER
- RAIL EMPLOYEE NEWS
- CENTRAI GOVT EMPLOYEE
- STATE GOV. EMPLOYEE
- MUTUAL TRANSFER
- TRAVEL INFO
- RAILWAY EMPLOYEE INFO
- RULES FOR RAIL EMPLOYEE
- RAILWAY FACILITIES FOR USERS
- LDCE GUIDE(TRAFFIC)
- FINANCIAL RULES
- INDIAN RLY TELEPHONE DIRECTORY
- RAILWAY CIRCULAR
- PASS RULE MANUALS & CIRCULARS
- RAILWAY MASTER CIRCULARS
- ESTABLISHMENT RULES
- QUESTION BANK I RLY
- TELEPHONE DIRECTORY OF MEMBER
HOT NEWS ...
- 5 लाख केंद्रीय कर्मचारियों को बाहर करने की तैयारी
- नियुक्ति में लिया रिजर्वेशन का लाभ, पदोन्नति में दोबारा नहीं मिल सकता
- RAILWAY & RBE ORDERS: RBE No. - 170//2017 Ad hoc promotion to Senior Sca...
- CLASSIFICATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE POST AS GROUP A, B, C
- 7th Pay Commission: Not NAC, High-level Committee to Decide Fate of Minimum Pay Hike